What a fantastic year for our family! Our "top stories" of 2011 include:
1) Paige being born! We love this girl and she is by far the best thing to happen to us in 2011
2) Adam finishing up his coursework! Great job Adam.
3) Addison and Amanda getting married. I love my new sister in law and I think they are a fantastic couple.
4) Papa Turney coming home from Iraq. It was a huge sigh of relief to have him back home, and have our family together again.
5) Sean getting home from his mission. It was a long two years without my brother and I'm so glad he returned home from Australia. He's doing great things with his life.
6) Hannah's vocabulary exploded in 2011. There is nothing she can't communicate to us. I love our relationship and I love talking with her.
7) Hannah being potty trained. Yep, I guess I can add this to our highlights because although it was miserable and she isn't PERFECT yet she is pretty amazing and I'm grateful I don't have to do it for another couple years...
8) Our little foreign exchange student adventure. It was a little difficult and ultimately with the Korean's smell I couldn't handle them and my morning sickness. To this day when I smell the febreeze we used in their room, or the plug in we used in their room, or even think about Kim Chi I feel nauseated. Although it ended early, we learned lots of things and it was one of our bigger adventures of the year.
9) Adam turning 30. He went skydiving which was incredible to watch and so fun for him but turning 30 was even more monumental than jumping out of the plane. I'm married to an old man now.
10) Getting in shape. Both Adam and I are working hard at being healthy. Adam is going to the gym several times a week and I'm running with the ultimate goal of running a half marathon in 2012. Adam looks incredible (even though he won't let me post pictures...oh well. Your loss....lol jk) and I feel great and have lost 43 lbs so far.