Friday, December 9, 2011

A Photo I Love

I decided I really love this picture. I love the look Adam and I are exchanging. It is very true to form. At the moment nothing was going right but often in those moments I find we can look across the room at each other, and our eyes meet. We communicate more to each other in one look than lots of people could in an entire conversation. I love being five years into marriage. I love not having to be constantly learning how to live with each other and all the quirky things about each other. I love just belonging to each other and just knowing who the other person is. I love that in spite of all these things there are still surprises and we are constantly learning and growing. Most of all I just love this man.

Adam loves going to the gym. I've had a hard week and yesterday Adam called to tell me he was on his way to the gym from work and would see me in about an hour. I told him alright I would see him then but 15 minutes later he came walking in. It made me so happy that he came home! He knew I needed a break so he took Hannah out to play at McDonalds. It made all the difference in the world to me.

I love you Adam T. and I'm so glad you married me!

2 comments:

Bea said...

This is a cute picture, and I love the concern on Hannah's face and Paige is obviously saying, "I'm here Daddy"

Stacey said...

Sweetest post! Love it. Those are are my favorite kind of pictures too!