Can I just say what a BLAST Hannah and I had on our trip! We did so much that I thought I'd just do a quick recap of the highlights:
*This is the Place Heritage Park: Hannah rode a pony, a train, and saw several animals. I got to see my cousins working at the John and Sarah home.
* Laura and Nate's wedding/reception fiasco (which was pulled off with a miracle)
* Laying in the grass for HOURS talking with my sister after Hannah goes to sleep
* Texting/calling Janelle/Rosalie for 13 hours between the minute her water broke and the moment Hunter was born
* Pleasant View Founders Day: Hannah's first parade, winning an electric toothbrush, Salmon bake with Crouches/Fowlers, Hanging out with Cait and Rich, Fireworks (Hannah was only slighly amused lol)
*Driving to the Cabin
*Driving around Island Park with Grandparents
* Doing things VERY uncharacteristic of me: Bridge Jumping, skinny dipping...yeah thats right...I went skinny dipping in Yellowstone.
*Seven Brides at the Playmill
*Staying up and talking with the cousins
* Hannah floating in a tube
* Hannah seeing animals and getting so excited
* The Rodeo
* Little girls loving Hannah/taking care of her
*Spicy chicken sandwich
*Skype with Adam
We had a blast but I'm excited to arrive in Las Vegas early this evening. I'm always happy to come home, especially when I'm with my hubby.