Monday, March 17, 2008

ADDISON!


On March 12th Elder Addison Turney returned from Mexico where he was serving a mission. The whole family waited at the Fresno airport for his return, everyone was excited! Finally we watched as his plane came taxing in. He looked so handsome and we were all so eager to hug him! Once he stepped off the plane it was just like the old Addison was right back with him, of course he was a little strange...but he was before so it was great! I was so excited to hug him as a brother in law for the first time! It was the first time the whol Turney family was together since we got married! We had a great time with the family! I'm truly growing to love my In-Laws as family, although it has taken a while ;) I feel very close to each of them in a very special way. Allie is going to be 16 this year, and we have a lot of "girl fun" together. For her home ec class, she had to walk around with a baby belly on and I tried it on for size...it wasn't very comfortable, and that didn't make me want to have a baby...
Addison has a girlfriend that he met at EFY the summer Adam and I got together. They had only seen each other once but have been writing for the last three years and he is sure he is going to marry her...she is really sweet and cute. We'll have to wait and see what happens. Her name is Ashli and she is from Salt Lake. The Turney boys like the Utah girls!!All in all it was a great trip and I look forward to spending time with them again in the Summer!

No comments: