Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Pass the potatoes...adding more to my plate :)

So just when I thought I couldn't get any busier...I go and get busy!

Adam and I decided that we need to get in better shape...our shapes are...fine...I weigh less than I did before I got pregnant but we need to GET INTO SHAPE.

One of the teachers at Adam's school decided that she wanted to get an exercise group together at the school. Starting MONDAY (well Tuesday for me because Hannah has an appointment) I will join a 12 week course of the P90X workout. It is supposed to really tone you up.

"The secret behind the P90X system is an advanced training technique called Muscle Confusion, which accelerates the results process by constantly introducing new moves and routines so your body never plateaus, and you never get bored! Whether you want to get lean, bulk up, or just plain get ripped, there's an endless variety of ways to mix and match the routines to keep you motivated the full 90 days and beyond!"

Hopefully it will be a good way to get out of the house (with Hannah) and socialize with some awesome women while getting fit. If it proves to be too much with student teaching and mothering then I guess I'll just have to nip it, but I really enjoy the thought of it...so I think I'll give it a go...I'll give it two weeks.

My Goal: Have more energy and work my body in a way that I haven't in a year building new muscles and rebuilding old ones.

No comments: