Sunday, June 1, 2008

There is almost nothing better than SISTERS!

I kinda always felt jipped I didn't get to have lots of sisters like my mom or the girls on little women...
GOOD THING THE ONE SISTER I DO HAVE IS AWESOME!!!! I love Megan and I will write more about her on her birthday or graduation or something... I was just thinking about her and how much fun we have. At least I have a lot of fun...LOVE YOU MEGAN!! EVEN THOUGH YOU MAKE FUN OF ME FOR HAVING A BLOG...and no I'm not pregnant, and not planning on it until the specific date that you've already been given...

4 comments:

Lilian said...

Awwwww.... how sweet!

I like my sister too! ;-)

Little GrumpyAngel said...

You and Meggie are such beautiful girls. It is so sweet that you express your love and affection for her openly, Meliss. I think I'm now going to go tell my sisters they're awesome. Thanks for the good example!

Margie said...

What beautiful girls!!

Reagan said...

Oh man! I have allllll brothers...way to stick the knife in a little deeper! lol! ;)