Sunday, January 13, 2008

Here it comes again...

Next week Spring Semester will begin for Melissa and Adam...oh the joy. My heart is pounding at the looming cloud hanging over...I will be at school Monday's from 8 am to 9 pm Tuesdays from 7pm-10pm Wednesdays from 8 am to 5:30 pm and then I work a 35 hour week Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. I had the privileges of ordering some of my books totaling 330 bucks and counting (I still need two more packets but ultimately saved 200 dollars and can sell my books online for 380 so I'm still in good shape. Tuition for Adam and I will be over 4,000 this semester and next...what is a poor girl to do... seriously....

I am grateful however for the opportunity to go to school, really I am. We've received several blessings along the way and continue to be blessed with support from friends and family. I'm mostly just excited to get these next two semesters out of the way, then its smooth sailing...until I student teach...AHHHH

1 comment:

Reagan said...

Stupid school....CUTE BLOG! I didnt know you were a blogger! SWEET!